Pharmacy Connect is offering affordable recruitment services to pharmacy professionals who are interested in finding a new job or a better pharmacy job.
We help pharmacy professionals who are interested in:
– Finding a job if you are unemployed or underemployed (e.g. working part-time or doing locums)
– Getting a better job with a higher salary, more convenient hours, and/or closer to home
Pharmacy Connect recruitment services include the following:
1. Putting together a strongly worded cover letter and CV that will help you stand out from the other applicants – R500
2. Advertising your CV to prospective employers – R500
3. Preparing for the interview to make a strong and positive impression on prospective employers – R500
4. Reference, credit and background checks to speed up the hiring process with a prospective employer – R500 (excludes 3rd party fees)
You can purchase these services individually or as a package. Prices exclude VAT.
If you are interested in these services CLICK HERE to complete our recruitment services questionnaire.